Teacher of English Language
British-Georgian Academy in Tbilisi is pleased to announce an opening for the position of English Language Teacher, starting from September 2018.
Description of the position:
- Teach English language and literature
- Plan academic year and unit teaching plans, lessons and educational activities;
- Create a positive learning environment and motivate students;
- Plan and implement student monitoring, assessment and follow up;
- Communicate with parents on a regular basis on students’ progress and other school related matters;
- Participate in the professional development programs;
- Other duties as required.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Higher education in English language and literature;
- CELTA certificate is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in school;
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in teaching/learning process;
- Outstanding organization skills and discipline;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Warm, caring, respectful and fair attitude towards the students;
- Creative and proactive, open to the new ideas and initiatives;
- Proficiency in computer programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet;
- Native speakers are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 29, 2018, Please indicate “English Language Teacher” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.